‘Blessed are those who dwell in your house, O Lord; they never cease to praise you.’ Ps. 84:5
Please read the following letter from Fr. Joseph COVID-19
Regarding the coronavirus COVID-19
- Beginning this weekend March 22, 2020 we will live streaming our Sunday 10:00 am Mass.
- We invite you to check our website sfxmissoula.org and our Facebook page St. Francis Xavier Church for current updates as they may develop.
- Please be advised that Bishop Vetter is dispensing the faithful of the Diocese of Helena from the obligation to participate at Sunday Mass. Check diocesehelena.org
- Given the present concern regarding the coronavirus and with a desire to be proactive the Parish office will be closed to visitors until further notice. However, you are encouraged to contact the office by phone 406 542.0321 should a need arise.
Please Note: The morning Mass will be suspended (as of 3/18) and replaced with one hour of Adoration.
It is with sadness that we are going to suspend mass from today forward. Both the Diocese and Civil Authorities have encouraged this and we are trying our best to comply with the requests to limit the numbers of people encountering one another in this time.
We invite you to pray for these 3 petitions.
– For those who are sick or overcome with fear or anxiety
– For our parish and our Missoula community
– For health care workers, and all those who are working on research and vaccines.
*** We will post regular updates on both our webpage and social media.***
Please watch both our facebook page and the website.
Our Church will remain open daily for personal prayer. Please maintain social distancing, but not social isolation; do not approach each other but wave in greeting!
Sunday Mass at 10am will be live streamed on our Facebook Page
If you have a sacramental need: anointing, reconciliation, etc., please call the parish
Call, text, and message friends, family, and neighbors today.
Limit face-to-face interactions.
If you are in an at-risk population, please stay home.
Finally, most importantly, if you know of anyone who is in need please call the parish 406-542-0321 or email JCarver@sfxmissoula.org
May we keep each other in prayer as we weather this storm.