Ignite ~ Catholic Young Adults
A social and spiritual forum for young Catholics in their twenties and thirties. In cooperation with other area parishes, St. Francis Xavier Church created “Ignite” and invites all young Catholics to be part of this community. The purpose of Ignite is gather young Catholics from throughout the Missoula area and offer them a chance to enjoy the fellowship of their peers. Please contact: Ignite at firstname.lastname@example.org
STARTING October 5, 2020:
Bible study will be moved back to Bayern brewery, now on Sundays at 4pm! We are hoping more people will be able to participate at this time.
Mission: We are women and men in our 20’s/30’s who seek to encounter Christ through friendship, service, worship, and prayer.
Goals and Values:
- We desire to participate fully and actively in the Sacraments.
- We connect young adults to the life and mission of the Church through their parishes.
- We provide opportunities to develop friendships.
- As a group and individually, we work to deepen our discipleship of Christ.
- We help welcome and introduce young adults to the Missoula community.
- We encourage personal prayer routines.
- We pray together.
- We accept the universal call to holiness and actively discern God’s individual vocation for our lives.
We’d love for you to be part of this new and growing community. Join us on Facebook!