The Parish Life Commission promotes and deepens the involvement of the St. Francis Xavier community by:
- Sustaining the living traditions and practices of the Church;
- Strengthening and supporting the community of St Francis Xavier in a spirit of welcoming and the desire to unite and support.
Goals for 2019:
Building relationships. Building Community.
- Commission Groups working together, sharing ideas, creating opportunities, and supporting tradition.
- Prayer and study groups bringing people together growing in faith fueled by the Spirit.
- Fresh social opportunities to welcome new parishioners while continuing to celebrating members of long standing.
The activities of the Parish Life Commission are multifaceted and involve many parish members.Contact the Parish Office to get involved. 406-542-0321 or email@example.com
Hallowed Hops is a new SFX group that meets at Imagine Nation Brewery. It offers a fresh angle on a variety of topics including social justice, spirituality, environmental concerns, etc.
The Mom’s Group is an outreach to young mothers and families. The current project is creating jaredboxes, which are designed to comfort children experiencing extended hospitalization.
Ignite is a city wide parish collaboration of young adults who engage in scripture discussions and other activities of interest. Contact IgniteMissoula@gmail.com
Homebound Ministry offers the Eucharist to those unable to attend Mass. It also provides support to those suffering from grief and loss.
Women’s Scripture Group is led by Brian Johnson this year.
Men’s Prayer Group meet for morning prayer and reflection in the Parish Center on Friday morning at 6:30 am.
Funeral Hospitality provides hospitality for funerals.
Mary Martha Ministry prayerfully constructs shawls for those who are suffering or ill.
Knights of Columbus is Catholic fraternal organization, which provides service and support to the Catholic community. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How Parishioners Can Get Involved:
To learn more about the Parish Life Commission or to join in our activities please contact Commission Chair: Evie Larson 406-542-0321
List of Current Members:
Annabelle Blade Neil Blade Mike Crockett Claire Bonino-Britsch Margaret Mollberg
Larry McKay Marianne Moe Kathy Turner