Marriage Preparation 2018
If you and your fiance have recently become engaged, I can still help you find a retreat in the surrounding area. Please call Pam at 406.541.6041
Please Note: Our scheduled time for Saturday Church weddings has changed – the times are a choice of 10:00 am or 1:00 pm. Naturally this would apply to weddings yet to be on our calendar.
Click the following links for information on marrying at St Francis Xavier:
- Intro and FAQ: Sacrament of Marriage and FAQ
- Pastor Welcome Letter: Father Carver Welcome Letter
- Marriage Prep Basics at SFX: Marriage Preparation Basics
- Fee Schedule: St Francis Xavier Wedding Application and Fees
- Outdoor Weddings: Outdoor Wedding Guidelines and Fees
- Checklist: Marriage Preparation Requirements Checklist
- Environment Guidelines: St Francis Xavier Parish Environment Guidelines
- Music Guidelines: Music Guidelines for the Celebration of Marriage
Take a Virtual Tour of St. Francis Xavier Church (drag your mouse to move around the church)
Diocese of Helena The Diocese of Helena Suitable Place for Outdoor Wedding
Questions regarding Family Ministry and Marriage Preparation please contact Pam Brigham at 406.541.6041
Questions regarding annulments please contact Ann Moriarity at firstname.lastname@example.org and view this FAQ by the USCCB.