Please remember St. Francis Xavier Parish in your Estate Plan and Annual Charitable Donations.
St. Francis Xavier Parish has long relied on the generosity of our parishioners who remember the parish in their estate planning and annual year-end donations.
Grow Your Contribution Over Time
Gift pledges are formal statements of intention to make a gift. With a pledge, you may complete your gift by making regular payments over time. Each payment on your pledge is eligible for an income-tax deduction.
- Endowed gifts are safely invested to generate income in perpetuity, providing you an opportunity to make a lasting impact. Gifts can be directed towards an area of service (liturgy, faith formation, social outreach, building and grounds, etc), or to greatest need.
- Company Matching Gifts double or sometimes triple the impact of your individual gift. To find out if your employer offers a matching gift program, contact your employer’s personnel office and request a matching gift form. Complete and mail to St. Francis Xavier Parish at 420 Pine St., Missoula, MT 59802. Retirees may also be eligible .
Creating a Lasting Legacy
- Giving through your will or trust offers a way to support the mission of St. Francis Xavier Parish for generations while meeting your current financial needs.
- Income Gifts allow you to make a gift and receive income back – for you or a loved one. there are several ways to accomplish this tailored to your personal goals.
- Other creative gift plans provide opportunities to transfer ownership of your home, farm or other treasured asset to ensure your dream of helping others is met.
Recognize a Special Time or Person
- Memorial Gifts can be made in honor of a family member, friend, fellow volunteer or other person special to you.