St. Francis Xavier Parish has made Online Giving available for parishioners who would like to make donations to our weekly offerings, as well as other parish collections. We are utilizing this technology for the well-being and growth of our parish community. There is NO cost to the parishioner to participate in the ConnectNow Giving program that is offered through ParishSoft.
It’s easy to allocate different amounts for different collections and view complete, accurate financial records at any time. You can set up a one-time or recurring donation, and can get started in just three easy steps:
- Click the ConnectNow Giving link.
- Set up your account.
- Choose your payment options and customize your donations.
Thank you for your generosity!
How Giving Online Helps St. Francis Xavier Parish:
- Go Green! Weekly envelopes cost St. Francis Xavier money not to mention a few trees along the way. Giving online relieves the parish and the earth of these costs.
- It’s easy and convenient. There is no need to write a check or remember to bring your envelope to church.
- Anyone can give and at any time. With ConnectNow Giving it’s easy for members to give at any time of the week or month or even while you’re on vacation.
- Online giving is both safe and secure. Electronic transactions are completed securely through ConnectNow Giving.
- Fewer people are writing checks these days and offering an online giving option allows people to continue to support the parish through a method they prefer.