Welcome! We are so glad you found us!
We invite you to enroll at St. Francis Xavier Parish. Parish enrollment confirms your membership in our Catholic faith community. Enrollment has its benefits:
- have a parish home
- become known to the priests, parishioners, and staff so that we can get to know you, minister to your needs, and provide pastoral care
- stay connected — receive timely notification of parish activities via text, email, or phone
- become eligible to receive the sacraments of Baptism, First Communion, and Marriage.
- keep up to date with our weekly Flocknotes bulletin. The form is at the bottom of the page. Please note if you are already a member you should be receiving this email bulletin which includes audio podcasts and well as videos! However if you are not and would like to receive it please use the Flocknote enterable form below.
- Edit your ParishSoft Account
If you have questions concerning St. Francis Xavier Parish — its ministries, organizations, commissions, priests, or staff — or about enrollment, we invite you to get in touch with us:
- Parish Center telephone: 406-542-0321
- email Autumn Schwenk at email@example.com
- visit the Parish Center Monday-Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Flocknote form below. Please note that this is separate from the Parish registration form.