Welcome! We are so glad you found us!
We invite you to enroll at St. Francis Xavier Parish. Parish enrollment confirms your membership in our Catholic faith community. Enrollment has its benefits:
- have a parish home
- become known to the priests, parishioners, and staff so that we can get to know you, minister to your needs, and provide pastoral care
- stay connected — receive timely notification of parish activities via text, email, or phone
- become eligible to receive the sacraments of Baptism, First Communion, and Marriage.
- Edit your ParishSoft Account
If you have questions concerning St. Francis Xavier Parish — its ministries, organizations, commissions, priests, or staff — or about enrollment, we invite you to get in touch with us:
- Parish Center telephone: 406-542-0321
- email Autumn Schwenk at firstname.lastname@example.org
- visit the Parish Center Monday-Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.