The mission of the Facilities Planning Commission is to identify, assess, and prioritize facility related maintenance and improvements with an eye toward long-range planning, budgeting, and growth.
The Facilities Commission meets monthly to assign work details to take care of minor maintenance issues, engage contractors, and to plan the work around church and grounds use in collaboration and consultation with the Pastor.
Goals for 2017:
- Continue to review, prioritize and complete items as identified in the 2016 Facilities Audit.
- Create new Replacement Forecast Plan for large ticket items (Boilers, Roofs, etc.)
- Create new campus-wide Fire/Emergency Plan
- Create new campus-wide Landscaping Plan
- Facilities Action Plan for 2017:
- Remodel Library, First Floor Religious Education Room, and Upper Hallway of Loyola Building
- Add Kitchenette and Storage Room on First Floor of Loyola Building
- Remodel Narthex (main foyer) of the Church
- Remodel Dining Room of Parish Office
- Contract New Roof Replacement for Parish Office
How Parishioners Can Get Involved:
To learn more about the Facilities Commission, become a volunteer, or offer your expertise with regard to maintaining or improving our facilities, please contact Colin McCormack, Parish Administrator or any of the current members listed below.
List of Current Members:
Pam Broussard Ron Brown Doug Dahlberg Rowland Freeman
Mark Hauser Gerry Heivilin Richard Keller Colin McCormack
Colin McCormack email@example.com 406.542.0321