Marriage Preparation 2018
We will add the 2018 marriage preparation schedule in January, so please check back!
Our 2017 Engaged Retreat was a huge success!
If you and your fiance have recently become engaged, I can still help you find a retreat in the surrounding area. Please call Pam at 406.541.6041
Click the following links for information on marrying at St Francis Xavier:
- Intro and FAQ: Sacrament of Marriage and FAQ
- Pastor Welcome Letter: Father Carver Welcome Letter
- Marriage Prep Basics at SFX: Marriage Preparation Basics
- Fee Schedule: St Francis Xavier Wedding Application and Fees
- Checklist: Marriage Preparation Requirements Checklist
- Environment Guidelines: St Francis Xavier Parish Environment Guidelines
- Music Guidelines: Music Guidelines for the Celebration of Marriage
Questions regarding Family Ministry and Marriage Preparation please contact Pam Brigham at 406.541.6041
Questions regarding annulments please contact Ann Moriarity at firstname.lastname@example.org and view this FAQ by the USCCB.