The Stewardship Commission is still forming. Please stay tuned for more information.
Accepting that all we have are gifts from God, the Stewardship Commission is dedicated to assisting our parishioners in recognizing these gifts. Being in possession of these gifts, we have been asked by Christ to be the caretakers of the Father’s creation and to share our Time, Talents, and Treasure for its preservation. Learning to share with God and others the first portion of what God has given us, we do so humbly and in gratitude for these life sustaining gifts. The parish gratefully encourages and accepts the Time, Talents, and Treasure of its members. The Stewardship Commission will work to accomplish this mission by providing a variety of opportunities in our parish life to experience Catholic Stewardship: a Christ-like Way of Life.
- Working with the Stewardship Chair, Pastor, and Pastoral Council to develop a plan, and to implement a parish Stewardship program
- Meet regularly with other commission members and other parish committees for the implementation of this plan
- Maintain a parish needs assessment list for Stewardship
- Assist in educating staff, parish leadership, the Religious Education program, and the parish community about Stewardship
- Maintain an accurate database of all volunteers in conjunction with the parish secretary
- Seek out parishioners with unique gifts to share
- Keep the parish constantly informed about ongoing Stewardship plans
- Respond in recognition and thanks to all our good stewards’ actions
- Recruit volunteers of all ages to actively recognize and participate in good stewardship
Interim Commission Chair
Fr. Joseph Carver, S.J.